Forum Style

Replies

• How much water you drink in a day? Increasing water intake might help 

• Hi Shakiera, Im glad things are going well for you after the transpalnt except for the back pain. I am getting ready to be placed on the transplant list for a pancreas.My complications from type 1 have gotten increasingly worse over the last year. Can you tell me do you generally feel better now, after the transplant? have you experienced any side affects from the antirejection drugs? Desperate to talk about these questions with someone who has experienced a transplant,

• I have same back problem after 2 months of transplant.  Doctor told me to drink boiled water 5 to 6 lit per day. My problem solved within 2 to 3 days.

This reply was deleted.

Transplant Stories

Members Stories

If you would like your stories posted on this page please email transplantbuddies@gmail.com

Transplant News

Transplant News

Twitter

COTA

Purolator Air Filters

Looking for My Kidney Hero

My dear Friend Susy - a double lung transplant survivor is in need of a Kidney Angel (O positive blood type).  If you can be Susy's Hero- contact her at susygar@aol.com Thank You So Much!

Thank You

Each month, it costs $60.00 to operate TransplantFriends.com We greatly appreciate your support.

Facebook & instagram

Latest Activity

Susie Schneider left a comment on Kidney Transplants
6 hours ago
Angel Messmer left a comment on Caregivers Rock!
6 hours ago
Angel Messmer and Jonathan Cook joined TransplantFriends.com
6 hours ago
DAP1122 (Don) posted a blog post
6 hours ago
Ram Shrama and Festa Nyeme are now friends
14 hours ago
Jimmy Barry Hodges, A. Parks, Megan Weeks and 3 more joined TransplantFriends.com
20 hours ago
Lisa waters left a comment for Lisa waters
22 hours ago
Willie Potgieter left a comment for Lisa waters
22 hours ago
More…

Lung Transplant Foundation

Contact Us