Hi all, I have a kidney donor and we have been cleared/matched for transplant later this year. Coordinator called and stated that I have 2 "potential" antibodies to donors antigens, and that I should go NOW with tx instead of waiting because I could develop antibodies and then could NOT do the tx. I am confused, please send any information, as I am thinking if I develop these won't I reject down the road?? any info, articles, etc appreciated. J.
If you would like your stories posted on this page please email firstname.lastname@example.org