Forum Style

All Discussions (2443)

Sort by

Kidney donor

I am on dialysis three days a week , have been registered on three different lists, most recently went to Md med center where they can remove a donors kidney thru the belly button ,no scars no pain no problem anyone interested .please consider thank…

Read more…
0 Replies

cough

Hello everyone!  My name is Rachel from San Antonio.  I had my double lung tx on May 4, 2011.  I had a slow start.  I was intubated first two weeks and the dr's wanted me off the vent (me too) so they kept pushing for trach.  I finally agreed, I…

Read more…
4 Replies · Reply by Rachel Jul 11, 2012

Chat on Salt Intake

I have made some inquiries and I need to find out how many folks would be interested in attending a chat with some interesting folks talking about sodium intake. I know that the AHA has lowered what they deem to be safe salt intake levels for…

Read more…
11 Replies · Reply by Trish Oct 8, 2011

Transplant Stories

Members Stories

Transplant News

Transplant News

Twitter

COTA

Purolator Air Filters

Thank You

Each month, it costs $60.00 to operate TransplantFriends.com We greatly appreciate your support.

Facebook & instagram

Planetary Biosciences for Cystic Fibrosis

Looking for My Kidney Hero

My dear Friend Susy - a double lung transplant survivor is in need of a Kidney Angel (O positive blood type).  If you can be Susy's Hero- contact her at susygar@aol.com Thank You So Much!

Latest Activity

Ganesh left a comment for Ganesh
49 minutes ago
Aarushi left a comment for Ganesh
54 minutes ago
Ganesh left a comment for Aarushi
1 hour ago
Ganesh and Aarushi are now friends
1 hour ago
Steve Pearson replied to Steve Pearson's discussion Transition from Prograf to Sirolimus
5 hours ago
Russell Rogers replied to Russell Rogers's discussion Thanks for the add.
8 hours ago
Lisa replied to Yvonne's discussion Just Wondering?
9 hours ago
Rushi replied to Russell Rogers's discussion Thanks for the add.
9 hours ago
More…

Lung Transplant Foundation

Contact Us