Welcome to Transplant Friends.com
We are a FREE social network for the transplant community.
Registering for this website means that you agree to all terms and conditions of this USER AGREEMENT:
* Use of this website means that you have read, agreed to, and accepted the contents of this document. Any behavior not in accord with policies and common courtesies outlined in this document will be grounds for permanent revocation of the password.
* TransplantFriends.com is a collection of blogs and forums for sharing information about transplantation, organ donation, and health.
* Political discussions, except as they relate specifically to healthcare policy and healthcare financing, should go to 'Transplant Social Networking'
* Any posts that advertise or link to a product for sale must receive prior approval or they will be deleted and the posting password will be revoked.
* Any posts that offer human organs for sale, or organ brokering services, will be deleted and the posting password will be permanently revoked.
*Any Photo or Video that is not rated G (general audience) cannot be present on this website. They will not be approved to this system.
* TransplantFriends expects all users to remain civil to all the other users. Even in disagreements, everyone should respect the ideas and feelings of other users. The specific words used are less important than the spirit behind them. Play nice or play elsewhere.
* Ethnic humor does not belong here and will not be tolerated. We have members from all over the world, so just don't do it. One man's joke is another man's insult.
* Any comments that are slanderous, offensive, or are generally understood to be racist, sexist, ageist, threatening, harassing, obscene, or otherwise derogatory to a person or a group, or are illegal, or infringe on any copyright or intellectual property rights (plagiarism; copying without attribution) will be deleted and the user's password will be revoked. Any external links that lead to material in violation of this policy will result in password revocation. This forum has the capability of screening each and every post before it goes online, but this is a real burden on the moderator; please do not force us to do this sort of screening--regulate your own behavior online.
* Posting tips- To help provide for easier reading, please use the enter key on your keyboard to create a space between two sentences.
The contents contained within our user agreement and our disclaimer are covered under our TransplantBuddies.org coypright policies.
Transplant Friends Support Group Disclaimer:
Please read this carefully. These pages are provided as an informational resource only. We are not physicians; we are patients, friends, and families. Nothing presented herein should supersede the advice of your own doctors. Each individual case is different, and direct comparisons cannot be made between any two individuals. Our intent is to provide information, to direct you to other resources, and to give you a place to discuss and ask questions about the transplant process in general.
For those of you who would like to meet in person please read. It is very important to take the same common sense precautions online as you would offline. When meeting someone for the first time, please remember to: Insist on a public meeting place. Do not meet in a secluded place, or invite strangers into your home. Tell a friend or family member where you're going. Consider bringing a friend with you. Trust your instincts and bring your cell phone.
Not all products that are advertised or shared on our pages are suited for every person; therefore please discuss what you might consider buying or pursuing with your doctor or healthcare practitioner first.
The use of this website indicates that you have read and agree with the above statements.